? ??????????????Music is my heart and soul? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 1811 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Jonas Brothers Flare? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 1553 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

September 23, 2009

Sign Language

So I don't know if any of you have tried or have done sign language but it rocks!! This semester I have a beginners ASL class and it has been a ton of fun. And the coolest part is that I am actually getting it. Spanish came to me, but I did not enjoy it as much. How cool is it to talk to someone with no words just movements of the hands and facial expressions! It is amazing. If there is some way that I might teach music to the def I think I would be happy the rest of life. My lovely when I get home in December I will have to show you all that I learned :) then maybe we could talk during church but not say anything :) Other than that all is otay. Not perfect but I am doing a little better. Tyler thank you so much for your call. Except next time don't make me cry please :) But my courage came back just a little bit. I know I am a strong girl but it would be nice to find someone I can actually talk to. I talk easier to guys but if you want to do that you have to date them. I feel like all anybody does here for fun is check out the opposite sex. You know how much it sucks to feel like you have to be pretty ALL the time. For one day you can't go out just comfy or other wise you look like a slacker and no one will date you then!! Most of the time I don't care but when I go to breakfast, lunch and dinner sitting alone it doesn't feel very good. When momma said that people are not talking to me because I am pretty its hard to believe. What if I am just not what guys or anyone really wants to hang out with. I have a great group of friends at home and maybe they are the people that will be my life long friends. Why I am here I don't really know...but I have trust in the Lord that by being here I am becoming the person that someone someday will want to spend the rest of their life with. All I want to do is feel like someone here will like me for who I am...not a soccer girl, not a cutsie girl and not a music person just who I am. The way I joke, act, and dress. Its who I am and hopefully someone will like that. My lovely sisters if you have any advice it would be much appreciated...you got great guys by being you. Ugh life right now is not the best it has been before. Beautiful surroundings are great but my heart is still a little achy. I miss you guys tons and next time I promise to be happier :) LOVE YOU!!! Aloha!! and Adios!!

1 comments:

Tyler and Allison said...

Listen here Malena babe. You are amazing. Truly. You are so easy to get a long with. You are beautiful and you need to get that in your head. It was so hard for me to go to school alone too, but it took me weeks and weeks to have friends, let alone ones I could actually talk to for reals. It's one of those things that you need to take one day at a time, and you are doing exactly the right things to help you meet others. By the way--the part where everyone checks out everyone else...that's just BYU and you'll just have to try not to think about it. Anyway, Love you girl. You are a beautiful and lovely daughter of God and what He thinks of you is the only person that matters.
Love you sister.