? ??????????????Music is my heart and soul? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 1811 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Jonas Brothers Flare? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (4 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 1553 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

September 18, 2009

First Day of Classes!!

Alrighty, well Thursday and Friday were my first days of class. Almost all of them except one. My Book of Mormon class...which I can't wait for! Let us start from the beginning. Thursday morning I woke up, turned off the alarm....OK no I just joke :) Soccer will be fun as soon as we start playing. You know first day of classes is always about the syllabus. But we have enough kids to play full field!! Next was World Lit. It will be interesting...the teacher is not a very happy kind of guy, but yet he cracks a lot of jokes...so all of us end up laughing a lot of the time :) There will be a lot of reading, but that's OK...it will keep me busy. My sign language class RULES!! Oh my goodness it was so much fun. By the end of the class the teach said that we would be able to carry on a tiny conversation. It is just the basics but it is a lot of fun. Each class there is a period of time where we are not able to talk AT ALL!! We must talk with our hands. It was about 20 min. on Thursday. It is weird cause it seems like you learn more because you can't say anything but you are trying so hard to figure out what she is saying with her hands and with her face. I can't wait to learn more in that class. Cary's class is going to be fun too. A little more work then the others but hey, its a 200 course so what else would you expect :) It will be cool to learn actual economics instead of Ag economics. That's what I get for wanting to be in a class with the boyfriend :) Tonight is the Aloha Bash...so my lovely sisters that are always to kind to comment I will write more on that when I get the chance. OH MY I ALMOST FORGOT!! I HAVE A JOB!! I now work at the nursery on campus. Like plants and all that not kids...someone on facebook got that confused :) hehehe. It is going to be a lot of fun. Not a big social job, but I kind of like that. Well that's all the exciting stuff that has happened so far. I will fill you ladies in more as more stuff happens. Please pray that I may make some new friends, and that I may feel good about myself too. This first couple of days has not been easy in that category. I love you all tons and tons!! ADIOS!

2 comments:

Malena said...

pictures are on facebook by the way :)

Tyler and Allison said...

Since you are in Hawaii now shouldn't you be saying ALOHA!! Instead of Adios. Just a thought you need to use your dark skin to your advantage. We love you beaner, and keep us updated. Hey and maybe find the hawaiian word for beaner. That would be fun. Love ya,

Ty and Alli